Skip to main content

   HOW V MET...    

 1.   EUCATASTROPHE !!!.
 
   This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
I would like to offer my respect and appreciation to those who helped, directly or indirectly. My heart-felt gratitude to my friends who has energized my spirit all along.   
      Enjoy reading.:D
 
  There are two main characters in the story:
  Ami (a shaggy guy from Xanadu, who likes Xoxo, soccer, he is studying in XYZ college)
  And Riya (a brunette,ommph,  tall girl with fair complexion who likes tennis and she is studying in the same college with Ami).
 
Ami !!
I shouted. Where the hell the boy is? Well he was in the kitchen as usual. Why I was expecting him on the study table? Well ami is my best friend and we go to the college together because its economical and it saves petrol too, and of course it saves my money KheKheKhe.
``Well Ami what the hell you are doing in the kitchen ``I asked.
``I am having breakfast you fat chicken ``he replied watching me out of the corner of his eye.  I don’t know from which angle I look fat to him.
  Oh really you liar when I called you up before half and hour you replied the same you dumbo.and please don’t be in the kitchen every time as the side  effect is now visible to all as your ugly tummy. It looks like you are having three month baby in it. Only real friends will tell when your face is dirty.
  Ami: What the dickens is going on here? People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Hey listen I know how my tummy looks like ,its ostensible but it shows that I am  having all my nutrition, and am not suffering from malnutrition like u. and her highness u also don’t look like some miss India pacific or anything like that,and i dont wanna be the spitting image of you.
  What the F**k, I am not having iota of fat you nincompoop Ami.!  You know only real friends will tell when your face is dirty and so I m telling you and  for your kind information this figure of mine is known as size zero.
 `` tall oaks grow from little acorns Riya, just wait and watch babes. And may I know name of any guy lining up for you, dying for your so called supper hot size zero figure? It’s my bad luck and your good luck that I am the only one who is around you.`` he replied
 Stop the feud Ami. You cast aspersion on my size zero type of figure, will give you a bunch of fives.. you…..   you should feel lucky to have a girl like me to walk down everywhere with you, you know any boy will kneel down against my one look. But you… just leave it and let’s go now, we are running out of time. And please just stop derogatory. Procrastination is the thief of time. Let’s go Ami. 

``The mouse that has but one hole is quickly taken. Just let me finish the food I am taking.am sybarite,how cant i enjoy all the luxury that am provided... And btw we can enter in the class any time.  Nothing ventured nothing gained. being late is always adventurous. and When I am here there can’t be any fear baby.`` Ami said.
 
OH GOD save me from my friends! .Time and tide wait for none Ami. We are having test today, do you remember? And I am pretty sure that you are not prepared for it ,right ?
You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.as usual my lecture made no difference.oh why the hell I am prattling, the wish is father to the thought, we won’t reach at time, and I never like to be late Ami.

``You cry baby, just give me two minute. Let me wear my makeup now. I have finished my breakfast; now will it again in the canteen of the college`` he said with a wink. I sighed and let myself felt on the couch, I was a bit frustrated but still don’t know why but I was enjoying that nag baby having his food.

We are friends and we share lots of things or say everything. Some times his acts irritate me but I like it somewhere deep inside me. Eh!! That’s the feeling of real friendship. But in extremis of conversation I like void between us. But now it’s more than a limit. I hate being late and because of this… ..I must do something now.
You know we need to have food to live but here you are, seems you live for food, for sure. My frustration was clear in my tone.
Because I wasn’t skeleton in my last birth as u were Riya. Am epicurean.
Damn, please for god sake can we leave nowwwwwww. I literally screamed and finally we left that place. Oh in the morning you can never find smooth traffic. And because of the constant rain the road became full of hovel. It’s really hard to drive vehicles in the rainy season. I wish we won’t get late Ami. You know that am very punctual.
 ``Girls can never keep silence. We wont get late dear, when am here there is no fear. Lets go.`` He said.
Oh damn,it started raining and we stuck in the middle of the traffic. I knew when u r here there is always fear. grrrrr. Am going on my foot. College is just near by. And u can enter in the class any time so come whenever u want, bye Ami.
``Bye.. I will have coffee at CCD and then will join you.`` he said
 I knew this. Come after the test … bye.

  After the test Ami came.`` Where the hell were u Ami`` I shouted.
 I was having coffee, had told you.  ``For an hour?`` I shouted again but not that much lauder.
When I entered in the café I saw a beautiful sexy babes. She was completely wet, may be because of the rain, or may be because she saw me .hehehe.
 ``SO??? Then what motu? `` I screamed again. Any one could guess that I was jealous.
So I sat near by her to accompany her and we started chatting. Then we went to the mall to buy cloth for her because she was wet.
  `` Oh social work…then? `` I asked.
Then what? Her friends came and I became completely seclude(solitude).
 Oh poor motu. Lightning never strikes in the same place twice, but with you it happens every day and night.
   Teacher entered in the class. I will see you after the class u….  he replied.                                                                              The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Even a pre born child won’t get scared of your threatened.
 After the class all went home, and then at night Ami called up Riya to talk about the match.
 Hey riya have you seen the last match of the world cup (11th July 2010)?
 Not so, but yeah I like the octopus Paul?.
 Oh come on Riya.lets have a bet that who gonna win?
 Of course my sweetheart Spain. David villa is God .
 Oh f**k that’s my favorite team, choose any other.
 Oh...  No way dude.
 Ok,what the hell. I will choose Netherlands. Wesley sneijder: P
 You have stolen my favorite team .Btw I like sakira (waka waka :D).
  Then wait till 2014 .till sing with sakira. hehe
At least my team was a winner in 1988.And your team …???
Ahem ahem..Now it will win, after all am supporting it.  
       ... yeah,finally Spain won.. Yeah it made the history. Now what Ami…  say  say  …

Thanks to Andrés Iniesta, he scored the latest winning goal in FIFA World Cup final. The win gave Spain their first World Cup title, it  became the eighth team to win it  .and I liked David Villa  ,  Goalkeeper:  Iker Casillas, ,  Defenders:  Sergio Ramos and  Carles Puyol ,   Midfielders: Andrés Iniesta and Xavi ,   Coach : Vicente del Bosque.
And Spain got Golden Glove: Iker Casillas, FIFA Fair Play Trophy  ……  blah blah blah .and  ………

   
 Ok, ok, it was my fav team that’s why it won, and my team is not a looser it’s a runner up for the 3rd time. he advocated.
 Looser is a looser.. there is only one winner..  rest of them are looser.
 ``:stop kerfuffle.my gf is calling me bye.`` Ami screamed.
 Ehh.. your gf ..when the hell she born? haar ke baag raha hai mote.dont eschew me now after loosing.
 ``hang the phone.bye``,he shouted.
 bye looser . jai ho octopus paul ki.
 tere octopus ko to mai fry karke khaunga..grrrrrrr….
 you non veggie… bye
    Next day in class Ami`s friends were asking about that imaginary ghost (his gf) isnpite of talking about the grand world cup..
 `who the hell made this humor?` Ami shouted.
  you yourself…I gigged.
Oh..so you did this calumny my shadowy doppelganger.
 Is it? You said that, I giggled again.
  belie …its preposterous` Ami said with an annoyed look.
 I didn’t calumniate about anything.u grouch don’t dissemble.i replied .
 I don’t dissemble my dear Riya.but to tell you the truth I like a girl who don’t even like to talk to me.Am baffled what to do.am always confused that she likes me or not.sometimes I feel like she is not made for me.sometimes this feeling excruciate me.i don’t know what to do….
 Go and talk to her you fool I replied .tell her that you like her and looking forward …
 How Riya? She doesn’t  likes me.i told her that I like her so many times.but her heart is petrified.she doesn’t likes me and so that I…
 leave it Ami. Even one of my friend used to like a guy but he cheated on  her… you can never know who is your true friend and who gonna hurt you… ( oops ..am I talking about friendship I thought, I should not force him to talk to her..coz….  eh..the answer is yet to find out. am not matured enough to understands all my feelings).
 Hey come on Riya...all guys are not the same..at least am not like that.you know me since childhood.
 Doesn’t makes a difference. WTF am not talking about you dumbo. why the hell we are getting too serious..puke. By the way what about that girl  who met you in the mall.
  oops..  nothing special..  she dint give her mobile number.
  pukka.. nothing but it was expected with you… poor guy..
  sshhhh.....by the way I like you
  yada yada ..not in this birth at least .. next birth  probably  or  later…..
  shut up  Riya
  next  …  next next..  next next next…


   TO BE CONTINUED....
 WILL SOON WRITE THE SECOND POST ``THE MIRACULOUS TRANSFORMATION of fate ``..
 KEEP READING.. CIAO.
   

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice story...a pleasure to read and waiting for the next part , hope u r not willing to try my patience and will write soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

     VO TORTI PATTHAR : LAST PART.      DEATH: THE SILENCE OF THE LOST SOUL. It was afternoon and the hot stingy breeze was blowing ferociously through the entire terrain, I was just sitting on the chair and fall asleep, and had a dream. I was on the top of a cliff and was looking at the rising sun. Oh wish I were a rising sun! Well the scenery in front of me was marvellous.there was a hamlet there. And a little boy was flying a kite there with his friends. The kites were coming together and getting apart like they were having a beautiful love story where people meet and get apart and again meet. The boys started chucking after looking at me. They were having unfathomable happiness. I felt embarrassed and moved back.  All of the sudden something made sound and I woke up. And I just looked out of the window to scrutinize. It was really hot outside. And I saw the old women again.uff the woman was still engaged with her work. I finally decided to have a tete à tete (private conversatio

IMBROGLIO

I was walking down the street and found a little plant that I didn’t recognize. It was completely neglected by people, perhaps due to its size or because no one bothered to look at it. It was completely dried up from the scorching sunny day and was dying. Luckily,I had a water bottle in my hand so i decided to give the plant little water. I kept on watering it for a week, And after that week, there was a beautiful colourful flower. it has an iridescent appearance. I was in a dilemma about whether to pluck it or not because I had been giving it water every day and observing its growth, just like a mother feeds and cares for her children. I never allowed street children to touch my precious plant. It was a Sui generis (unique) feeling for me. Everything was so pleasant. However, the next day when I went to give it water, the plant was not there. Oh... Did an animal eat it? I started shrieking. Then a street boy came and told me that someone has taken my plant because its flow