Skip to main content

life

 A poem dedicated to all those who have left an imprint in my life:)
A poem for those who have taught me lessons--  either with their love or even by their deceit...


Today I sat lost in thoughts on the shore,
watching the world in copious scores...

A wave appeared then another ...all in a line,
an unending phenomena occuring all the time!

Receding softly when the tides low and gushing forward during high tides,
waves dancing to and fro, just like the people in our lives!

Some who rush out as quickly as they rushed in,
some who stood through thick and thin...
some who failed to leave behind a mark,
some whose shadows you can feel even in the dark...
some who changed you while you stood unaware,
some you thought were genuine while they were busy feigning care...
some loved you but never expressed..
some you loved but never confessed...
some whose deceit made your blood boil,,,
some whom you hurt unknowingly ..in sleepless nights you coil...
some whose honey dipped tongues hid their coal-burnt insides,,
some whose blunt yet truthful tones unveiled "your other side"..
some for whom you'll always BE A REASON TO LIVE..
some who just dont know whats receiving..coz they ve only LEARNT to GIVE...
some whose value you may never ever realise,,
some who'll leave you stranded,without notice,without goodbyes...

waves will come and waves will go..
surging surging high tides, receding when low...
some may engulf you,,
some may lead you safely to the shore...
some may calm your senses,,
some may topple boats... .

an incessant phenomena occuring all the time...
waves dancing to n fro... just like the people in my life...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

     VO TORTI PATTHAR : LAST PART.      DEATH: THE SILENCE OF THE LOST SOUL. It was afternoon and the hot stingy breeze was blowing ferociously through the entire terrain, I was just sitting on the chair and fall asleep, and had a dream. I was on the top of a cliff and was looking at the rising sun. Oh wish I were a rising sun! Well the scenery in front of me was marvellous.there was a hamlet there. And a little boy was flying a kite there with his friends. The kites were coming together and getting apart like they were having a beautiful love story where people meet and get apart and again meet. The boys started chucking after looking at me. They were having unfathomable happiness. I felt embarrassed and moved back.  All of the sudden something made sound and I woke up. And I just looked out of the window to scrutinize. It was really hot outside. And I saw the old women again.uff the woman was still engaged with her work. I finally decided to have a tete à tete (private conversatio

IMBROGLIO

I was walking down the street and found a little plant that I didn’t recognize. It was completely neglected by people, perhaps due to its size or because no one bothered to look at it. It was completely dried up from the scorching sunny day and was dying. Luckily,I had a water bottle in my hand so i decided to give the plant little water. I kept on watering it for a week, And after that week, there was a beautiful colourful flower. it has an iridescent appearance. I was in a dilemma about whether to pluck it or not because I had been giving it water every day and observing its growth, just like a mother feeds and cares for her children. I never allowed street children to touch my precious plant. It was a Sui generis (unique) feeling for me. Everything was so pleasant. However, the next day when I went to give it water, the plant was not there. Oh... Did an animal eat it? I started shrieking. Then a street boy came and told me that someone has taken my plant because its flow